Subscribe to Our Blog Via Email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Panama 2010 - Day 9 Continued

This has been an interesting final high school mission trip for me. I have learned about the power of prayer like I never have before. Friday night I got a headache that lasted through Saturday, and on Sunday I developed a fever. So those three days I did not leave the base to go serve the town.


But I was still useful. I prayed so so much. I had realized how God really does answer prayers in amazing ways, so I decided to take the time to pray for the people out in the town, the town itself, the church, and Julie who was sick a few days as well. After a few days of hard praying, I had got rid of my fever and Julie did not need surgery like we were worried about.

Though I was not able to serve much, I helped our team serve by praying for them—all the stories are amazing.
I love you Mom, Dad, and Erik. See you ASAP!!

-John Branham



Hey Mom, Dad, Ken, and Ray, I saw your post on the blog and I miss you too, but I hope you don’t miss me too much because I absolutely love it here, and I am moving here now  LOVE YOU!!! And I’ll see you Saturday night! Love, Ally



Hola Mom, Dad, Tim, John, Dave, and Riley!

Part of me really doesn’t want to leave Panama – there’s still so many things I want to do! – but I’m really looking forward to seeing ALL the family next week. I love you guys so much. See you later! Love, Sarah. :D





Hello family and friends. I am thankful for all of you who prayed for me when we found out I had to go to the hospital. I can’t wait to see you and I am so thankful for such an amazing group of friends and leaders that care so much! See all of you Saturday night and continue to pray for the group!

Love Julie! (:



Hey Mom, Dad, Lindsey and Andrew, I miss you all and love you! Can’t wait to be back home. Oh and Lindsey Happy Birthday in 2 days! (Jules says happy birthday too) See you Saturday Night.

Love Ashley Stakset<3


Hola Dad, Mom, and Casey! I hope all is going well and you’re having fun without me! Haha just kidding..I’ll see you all in a couple days!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Love Ashley Smith



Hey mom dad ben and dan! I miss you! Were in panama city tonight and were going on our debrief tomorrow. Im having a great time! I LOVE YOU!

Loves! Casie

No comments: