Subscribe to Our Blog Via Email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Panama 2010 - Day 4

Good morning!!

         Today we are traveling to Santa Catalina, and since we don't know about the internet access over there, I thought you all would enjoy a morning blog update!

         The drive today is 6 hours long. We have vans with air conditioning (Praise Jeeeesus!) so we should be pretty comfortable. We'll stop for lunch on the way.

         Once we get there we'll be there for at least 6 days. Then we'll be coming back to Casa Paraiso.

         Here are some continued pictures from yesterday at the orphanage and of Casa Paraiso this morning!

         Love to all of you,
               Heather



             

3 comments:

Rebecca C said...

Ack! I just wrote a long, supportive comment, just loving all these blog reports. And then the comment disappeared when I hit preview (so I have no idea if this will go through either.) Therefore I'll keep it short: you guys are the best, and I sure look forward to hearing stories firsthand when you're back. Thanks for posting every day - it makes me feel connected.
Love you much!
Rebecca C

Unknown said...

I miss you guys and am praying for Ya!!!

Unknown said...

It is so great to see these updates and to see how all of you are sharing Christ's love in such tangible ways! Know that we are praying for health, energy and God's love for those in Panama and for each other each and every day!Verna and Tom